*I'm FeeEliNg a LitTle sAd...*
Yes, I'm feeling a little sad now.. cos dear is going clubbing with his friends now.. Yes, I must admit that I dun really like him to go to such places.. cos I think those places are SSSOOOooo 'complicated'. Hmmm.. But, I know i shouldn't be so selfish or unreasonable to object him from going.. That's the only place he get to meet his friends (cos his friends will only ask him to club) and he haven been going clubbing for quite some time le.. I trust him.. I know that he dun hanky panky, but I juz feel kinda sad when he called to ask me if he can go clubbing (and of cos I said "yes, u go lor..").. I dunno why.. The feeling juz comes naturally even though I know I trust him.. And I believe boy knows that I'm unhappy cos I think I became very quiet after he told me that he's going clubbing with his friends.. Am I being unreasonable? I dunno.. but then again, dear said that he knows how i feel.. he said it's natural for gf to feel this way.. and he even said that if he was me, he'll feel this way too? haix.. But whatever it is, I've chosen to give him my trust.. (i believe he wun betray my trust for him..)
ok, let me recall what I've been doing these 2 days.........
TODAY:
In the morning I went for driving lesson, then went for piano practice at taka.. (argh.. piano exam coming up very soon.. I'm really afraid that i'll fail.. I hope I can pass this time round.. wish me lucks peeps!) After that went to dear's house.. By then it was already gonna be 4.. Hahaa.. managed to study and do some tutorials there today.. Cos dear was sleeping, so i've decided to study... *feel a little sense of satisfaction* hurhurrr.. Then after dinner, dear's sis send me back at bout 9.. a pretty boring day i guess.. but at least i get to meet up with dear.. hehee... cos for now, we can only meet up on weekends..
YESTERDAY:
I had lab session early in the morning at 830.. Hmmm.. luckily i'm staying in the hall, so I dun have to wake up that early.. So, woke up at 720.. Met up with Su Xin cos we were in the same lab group.. hurhurr.. luckily I found someone in the same lab group as me, if not i'll really get lost in school.. hahaa.. lousy me, till now i still can't rememberthe routes to the different places.. hahaa.. dunno is it cos my sch is really tat big or am I juz that bad in my directions.. hahaa.. but, yesterday we were really lost.. we din know where is the laboratory.. in the end, we reached there a little late.. hehee... luckily the tutor haven started her lesson yet.. hmmm.. but we ended out lab bout an hour early.. quite an easy experiment i can say.. electropolishing.. so, after that i walked back to my hall M.Y.S.E.L.F... before that went to NIE bookstore A.L.O.N.E too.. hehee... then had ecture from 230 to 430.. after all the lectures, i went back home.. HURRAY!! kekee.. and daddy's driver came to pick me up.. hahaa.. dun have to take the 2 hour journey back home myself.. lucky me..
ok, let me recall what I've been doing these 2 days.........
TODAY:
In the morning I went for driving lesson, then went for piano practice at taka.. (argh.. piano exam coming up very soon.. I'm really afraid that i'll fail.. I hope I can pass this time round.. wish me lucks peeps!) After that went to dear's house.. By then it was already gonna be 4.. Hahaa.. managed to study and do some tutorials there today.. Cos dear was sleeping, so i've decided to study... *feel a little sense of satisfaction* hurhurrr.. Then after dinner, dear's sis send me back at bout 9.. a pretty boring day i guess.. but at least i get to meet up with dear.. hehee... cos for now, we can only meet up on weekends..
YESTERDAY:
I had lab session early in the morning at 830.. Hmmm.. luckily i'm staying in the hall, so I dun have to wake up that early.. So, woke up at 720.. Met up with Su Xin cos we were in the same lab group.. hurhurr.. luckily I found someone in the same lab group as me, if not i'll really get lost in school.. hahaa.. lousy me, till now i still can't rememberthe routes to the different places.. hahaa.. dunno is it cos my sch is really tat big or am I juz that bad in my directions.. hahaa.. but, yesterday we were really lost.. we din know where is the laboratory.. in the end, we reached there a little late.. hehee... luckily the tutor haven started her lesson yet.. hmmm.. but we ended out lab bout an hour early.. quite an easy experiment i can say.. electropolishing.. so, after that i walked back to my hall M.Y.S.E.L.F... before that went to NIE bookstore A.L.O.N.E too.. hehee... then had ecture from 230 to 430.. after all the lectures, i went back home.. HURRAY!! kekee.. and daddy's driver came to pick me up.. hahaa.. dun have to take the 2 hour journey back home myself.. lucky me..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home