My [LiTtLe] WorLd

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm back home! Another week is gone. Time passes real fast. I realised it's already week5. But, it seems like I haven learn much stuffs.. HOW?!

yeah... tuition is cancelled, I can sleep. haha... I'm kinda tired now. Cos I din sleep well last night. Got stung by mosquitoes. I woke up twice to apply medicine. I hate being stung by mosquitoes esp when I'm sleeping. It's so irritating. And I wonder why there are so many mosquitoes in my house recently, even though our management fog the condo every week. =/ Must be cos of all the contruction sites surrounding me. I'm not the only victim, didi got stung by mosquitoes too, though we sleep in different rooms.. argh...

Today, all of us (i mean all those in my clique) wore till so 'lok kok'. All of us wore shorts to school - it was kinda planned la. My 1st time wearing shorts for lesson. But i think mum and dad wasn't very happy bout it. Mum told me before that I should respect my lecturers. Before I left home for school, dad was reading Straits Times. He lifted his head and asked "why are you wearing shorts to school?" And mum gave me that look too. =/Had my Physiology lecture in the morning. I guess I really hafta start reading my Anatomy and Physiology textbook. It's so chim... =( After that was a workshop to teach us how to search for information for our projects. It's so boring. I almost fell asleep in the computer lab. But I was sitting right in front. So I hafta pretend to pay attention. gee..

After lessons, went to Safti camp to pick gor gor. He asked me to drive. =/ I din want to, cos I know I will be scolded. But 3 of his friends wans a lift, and huihui is in the car. True enough, I was scolded/nagged, once again. I admit that at times, I was at fault. Especially when I wanna change lane juz now. Ok, for that, I dun blame him for scolding me cos I drove so near to the lorry. But, for other times, cant he juz bare with me for a little while? Afterall, I'm a lady driver + I'm still a new driver. ya? That's why I hate to drive. How i wish someone can chauffeur me around. hahaha.. I'm dreaming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home